Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm Here


It's been a long time since I posted. I was sicker than usual, probably a virus, but I guess I'm getting better because I'm starting to look around and want to clean up and organize the mess that collected when I was in bed. Cleaning isn't my most favorite thing in the world to do, but I love organizing. I love when everything is clean and put into it's place (and everything has a place to be put). Then things change and you have to reorganize, but I kind of like that. It gives me a fresh, renewed feeling. Obviously I'm not a person with kids. If I had to clean and reorganize every ten seconds just to keep the junk from rising to the ceiling, I'm sure I'd get pretty tired of it. I prefer the organizing to the cleaning anyway.

It's a very gray day. It doesn't get very rainy here. It just gets gray and dark and the pressure feels like the sky in falling in, but the clouds only spit a little on days like this.

Yum-Yum is curled up on my lap. That's a comforting feeling. She doesn't usually cuddle up like this.

Now I have one Yum-Yum at my side and Pitti-Sing purring in my lap. And the battery on my camera just died. I'm in warm, furry heaven and when they get up the moment will be gone and forgotten. They usually have separate territory and lie in different spots. To have the two of them like this is a once-in-a-blue-moon kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment