Monday, August 20, 2012

Word-Per-Day Update


Great day. I didn't sleep well last night and didn't want to do much today, but I had a goal of writing 1000 words today. It's funny because I got up, fed the cats, and took a little rest. After a short while I started writing and just zipped through those scenes. I'm not saying they were great. In fact, the main scene I'm not very happy with, but that's for revision. It'll do for now.

I didn't quite make my goal of 1000 words though, unless you count this post. I finished the scenes I was working on, set everything up for the next scene, looked at the cards and realized that it didn't work. I need to have at least one more scene in between the one I did today and the one I have mapped out.

No big deal, really. I just need to brainstorm some more and I have one idea that's simmering at the back of my mind already.

So I didn't make my goal, but I got so close to it and did so much than I would have otherwise that I feel good about it all. You can almost see the pink in the little bar!   

No comments:

Post a Comment